Boooooooo! *That was our ghost impression. Was it scary?*
It's that time of year again - Happy Halloween! Are you and your kiddos looking for a fun and spooky craft to do together? Do you love Halloween, natural products, and having fun? Then this is the DIY for you! Today we are creating Drops of Blood Halloween Lip Gloss. Let’s get started!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
1 Kiss Naturals Lava Lip Gloss Kit
1 black or red permanent marker
Some black string
Here’s What to Do:
- Open your Kiss Naturals Lava Lip Gloss Kit that just came in the mail! Woohoo!
- Take one roll applicator bottle and remove the cap and ball insert.
- Pour 5 ml of castor oil into the small measuring cup that was provided.
- Add 5 ml of safflower oil into the measuring cup as well.
- Pour this oil mixture into your roll-on applicator.
- Add 30-40 drops total of the yellow and purple colorant (about 15-20 drops each) to create that blood-like color!
- Next, add the flavor of your choice. Would you like the “blood” to taste like bubble gum or boysenberry? You choose!
- Now it’s time to make your label! You can either remove the Kiss Naturals label or you can write “blood” on the back side of the roll applicator with a permanent marker.
- While you have that permanent marker available, go ahead and give the cap a couple coats!
- Wrap your black string around the top of the roll applicator (right where the lid goes)
- Tie your new “blood” lip gloss around your neck. Now your secret is out and all your friends will know you’re really a...vampire!
You made it! An easy, all-natural, and spooky DIY for this Halloween season. Comment below what flavors you and your kiddos picked for your blood lip gloss this year! Be sure to take a picture of your finished craft and tag us on Instagram @KissNaturals.