Science, nature, and fun come together in this awesome, award-winning DIY Glycerin Soap Kit!
Transform your kitchen into a lab where you'll create awesome, vegetable-based soaps for you and your friends! It's as easy as melting a square of our SLS-free glycerin soap base, choosing from aqua or pink mica (or mix them together!), then adding a natural fragrance. Once you've mixed everything together, simply pour into the soap mold, wait 15 minutes, and voila! You can now easily make 16 soaps in the comfort of your own home!
Click and drag the mouse left and right to see our box in 360°!
INSIDE THE KIT
- 1 Block of SLS-Free, Clear Glycerin Soap Base
- 2 Bottles of Scented Oils (Jasmine, Tropical Sunset)
- Two Coloured Micas (Pink, Aqua)
- Silicone Soap Mold
- Clear Mixing/Melting Pot
- Stirring Spoon
- 1 Dropper
- Simple-to-Follow Instruction Manual
- Free Magazine
About Kiss Naturals Products:
Our products do NOT contain any of the following: sulfates, synthetic fragrances, parabens, synthetic dyes or petrochemicals. We source all of our ingredients in North America and our products are produced right here in Canada. We ensure that all of our products are safe and all natural, just the way mother nature intended. We all want what is best for our children, so here at Kiss Naturals, our products are first developed in our home, then tested on our family. We do not test on animals!
Make sure to post on your social media and share with our community! Tag us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram showing us how you used your Glycerin Soap Kit. You and your friends can even make a Youtube video to demonstrate how you made the products (@Kissnaturals)! Lastly, pin this to one of your boards on Pinterest to save it for later.
Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Oil of Coconut), Sodium Palmate (Saponified Oil of Palm), Sodium Olivate (Saponified Olive Oil), Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbeth-40 (Sorbitol), Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
Pink Colorant: Corn Starch, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470). Aqua Colorant/Aqua Colorant/Colorante Aguamarina: Corn Starch, Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491; CI 77492), Tin Oxide (CI 778161).
Natural Fragrances: Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, ocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Natural Fragrance (parfum).
HIGHLIGHTS AND USES
- Nontoxic, SLS-free, paraben-free, no synthetic dyes or colours, and no chemicals! Just simple, all-natural ingredients.
- This is an all-in-one kit with simple-to-follow directions!
- This kit makes 16 bubbly soaps!
- Cruelty-free testing!
- Our all-natural DIY kits good for children at least 6 years old. Not suitable for kids under 3 years of age.
- Great choice for birthday parties, spa day, sleepovers, scientific experiments, travel or fun family activities!
- Creates an incredible DIY project for yourself or as a present for family and friends!